Hannah Newcomb, MA
Marriage and Family Therapist Registered Intern #101843
Practicing Clinical Counseling Intern #4446
Supervised by Dr. Mary Melissa Springstead, PsyD, MFT #47113
My practice is about how to make you successful by breaking what we think we know. My experience with a desire for perfection led me to face a long recovery from 2 major concussions. I learned from that and applied it to a process of therapy. By obtaining my Masters in Clinical Psychology together we can face those obstacles that continue to pop up in daily life. From my work experience at a corporate professional environment at Google and World Bank, the collegiate level, a cycle studio, in a high school setting, and my own personal struggle with academics and athletics, I have learned that we all have difficult emotional struggles, and each are unique in their own way. However, being able to build endurance and mental strength to increase life success and decrease anxiety, depression, eating disorders, perfectionistic thinking, personal struggles with attention and focus, and family stress is a process and takes time. I learned that being able to set aside the process of being perfect and allowing to grow in what is present and embrace who you are is what is the base to move forward.
- Bachelors of Science from Otterbein University
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology (Marriage and Family Therapy and Professional Clinical Counseling)
- Gottman Level 1 Certification (Marriage Therapy)
- Individual, Group, Family, Couples
- Eating disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Couples Counseling, Work and Career issues, Executive Functioning, Stress Management,Trauma, Counseling with athletes, ADHD.
- 30 minute complimentary consultation
- $120 for a 50 minute session
280 S. Los Robles Ave Unit B
Pasadena, CA 91101
* In home and walk and talk services available in Santa Clarita *