Andriëtte Pieron, AMFT
Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #104152
"My strength-based approach is trauma centered, eclectic and uses many embodied experiential techniques and creative processes including drama therapy, EMDR, breath work, play therapy, sand tray, music, mindfulness exercises, as well as traditional talk therapy. I will guide you into new experiences connecting you to your heart and your inner wisdom. In a safe and compassionate environment you will explore your own creativity and spontaneity and discover your strength and power to gain clarity and forward momentum.
I work with adults, families, adolescents, children and couples. I specialize in guiding people who are navigating new life phases such as: student life, motherhood, career changes, empty nest, menopause, divorce/separation and retiring & aging. Some common issues that I work with are: life changes, identity, relationships, addictions, trauma, anxiety and depression."
Read more at: www.livingheartscenter.com
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Dordt College, Iowa
- Master of Library Science (MLS) - Emporia State University
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology (MA) - Concentration in Drama Therapy - California Institute for Integral Studies, San Francisco
- Health Rhythms Facilitator - Remo
- EMDR Therapy Certification
- Individual, Group, Family, Couples
- Depression, Anxiety, Eating disorders, Work and Career issues, Organizational Management, Stress Management, Trauma, ADHD.
- 30 minute complimentary consultation
- $120 for a 50 minute session
*Limited sliding scale appointments available. Please contact Andriëtte to discuss.
280 S. Los Robles Ave Unit B
Pasadena, CA 91101
* In home and walk and talk services may be available