Kt Masters, AMFT
Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #114328
Supervised by Dr. Mary Melissa Springstead Cahill, PsyD, MFT #47113
Employed by Anchor Children and Family Counseling, Inc.
"Therapy provides a space to engage in a unique relationship which explores the inner universe of the self. I provide a compassionate, humorous, creative space to support client’s growth and teach them how to tap into their inner strengths, wisdom, and courage.
I have experience in working in school based mental health as well as community mental health with adolescents, adults, families and the LGBTQI+ community, dealing with anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD, relationship stress, grief and loss etc. I am a mind-body-spirit therapist trained in depth psychology, Jungian psychology, and mindfulness and meditation. My approach incorporates the mind-body-spirit connection through creative experiential techniques focused on mindfulness, movement/body oriented work, spirituality exploration, dream analysis, art, music, and traditional talk therapy leading clients into a greater understanding of themselves."
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Art - California State University, Northridge
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling and Spiritual and Depth Psychology - Antioch University Los Angeles
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Antioch University Los Angeles
- Jungian Dream Analysis - Antioch University Los Angeles
- Individual, Couples, Families and Groups
- Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, PTSD, Spirituality, Relationship Stress, Grief and Loss, Life Transitions, Social Anxiety, Mood Disorders
- LGBTQI+ allied, Sex positive, Kink positive, Open relationships/non monogamy positive, racial justice allied
- 20 minute complimentary consultation
- $150 for a 50 minute session
***Limited sliding scale appointments available. Please contact Kt to discuss.
530 S. Lake #395
Pasadena, CA 91101