Julie Kenworth, MA, AMFT
Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #117179
Supervised by Dr. Rebecca Bokoch, PsyD, MFT #101242
Employed by Anchor Children and Family Counseling, Inc.
"Sometimes past hurts affect present relationships. Sometimes multiple stressors can overwhelm you. And sometimes we just need a tune-up for our lives.
I work with adults and couples. I have experience working with adults dealing with memory loss as well as with their family members who have assumed the role of caregiver. Dementia deeply affects the whole family, and the health of the caregivers should not be forgotten. I also work with those dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, sexual assault & other traumas, PTSD, relationship stress, premarital counseling, grief & loss, mid-life crisis, and sports performance issues."
- Master of Arts in Couples and Family Therapy (MA) – Alliant International University, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – Boston University, Massachusetts
- Individual, Couples, Group
- Depression, anxiety, mid-life crisis, sexual assault & other traumas, PTSD, relationship stress, grief & loss, dementia, sports performance issues
- LGBTQ+ Ally
- 30 minute complimentary consultation
- $120 for a 50 minute session
*Limited sliding scale appointments available. Please contact Julie to discuss.
280 S. Los Robles Ave Unit C/D
Pasadena, CA 91101