Carley Mirvis, AMFT
Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #118410
Supervised by Dr. Rebecca Bokoch, PsyD, MFT #101242
Employed by Anchor Children and Family Counseling, Inc.
"I work to ensure all of my clients develop insights, overcome obstacles, and uncover the version of themselves they seek to find. I understand that in the face of challenges, this becomes an incredibly daunting task. I offer a non-judgmental and compassionate space for clients to feel heard and understood. I work with teens and adults dealing with anxiety, depression, OCD, relationship issues, divorce, and life transitions. I utilize Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Narrative Therapy, and Family Systems approaches, while incorporating behavioral techniques as needed. My experience ranges from counseling clinics to treatment centers, where I learned behavioral therapies and techniques (including ERP, CBT, and DBT). Whatever the goal may be, I am passionate about helping my clients overcome roadblocks to maximize their potential."
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology - Boston University
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology - Antioch University, Los Angeles
- Individual, Couples, Families and Groups
- Anxiety disorders, Depression, OCD, relationship issues, divorce and life transitions, substance use
- Racial justice allied and LGBTQI+ allied
- 30 minute complimentary consultation
- $120 for a 50 minute session
*Limited sliding scale appointments available. Please contact Carley to discuss.